Nick Carrino Started a 2 chair barbershop in 1946 on Gifford St in Syracuse.
He then passed his business down to his son Nick who ran it sucessfullly for many years until the 3rd generation in the Carrino family took over.
Dan Carrino had a vision to move the very lucrative business out of the city and build a future in n Syracuse.
In 2003, Nicks from the west side was no longer and the future started to take shape.
He put in double the amount of chairs and hired Barbers. The Business outgrew the site.
With a diverse clientele, Dan started to take on an additional venture and open a second location in the village of Liverpool.
To date, Nicks has 17 barbers, 2 locations , and fast friendly service to entice customers to keep coming back.